Everyone one knows how much their dog loves them. It’s easy to see in their wag, smile and loving eyes.
So if your looking for the very best Valentine’s day, why not show your dog how much you love them and take them out for a beautiful walk and treat them to a lovey meal! It could be the best Valentine’s day ever!
You Might Have a Dog Crush if:
- You Gush: You gush about how your dog is cute, smart, cheeky and does all these things to make you smile. Congratulations, you have a dog crush!
- Photos: Your mobile, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter are full of photos of your dog.
- You Get Excited: Just as much as your dog does when you greet each other at the door
- When you are away from your dog: You find yourself thinking about what your dog might be doing right now, and got a monitor and app to see how they are doing…you have a dog crush.
- Shopping!: When you find yourself shopping for clothes and thinking, “I wonder if I should pick up something nice for my pup,” you have a dog crush
- Favorite Night In: Great movie, sofa and a dog snuggled up next to you is the best night of the week.
- Bedtime: You subconsciously move to the edge of the bed so that dog has enough room.
- Vacation Time: You start checking local trails, dog friendly beaches and hotels before booking your holiday.
- Gazing: You catch your self gazing at your dog while it snoozes in a cute and adorable position. ummm…..dog crush!
- Kisses! :There is nothing better in your day that a snuggle and a kiss with your dog. It actually makes your day all that more rewarding.